Anub’seran. The name of this creature strikes fear into all of those who have seen the Nerubians. Even the famed assassin Anub’arak is hesitant to fight this beast, which comes from the plane of the spirit world. He can swiftly walk through his enemies, bending their bodies to his will, causing pain while he strides through them. With his powers over the timeless plane, he can also step inside and throw himself into the past to keep himself from death. He can call an attack from the future to strike his foes, making his onslaught more deadly. Anub’seran. Only the fools do not fear his name.
Strength 15 + 1.5
Agility 14 + 2.5
Intelligence 15 + 1.8
Damage: 41 – 51
Attack Range: 425
Sight Range: 1800 / 800
Summons a swarm of beetles. A swarm of 12 beetles will move towards the target point, each latching onto an enemy unit that it comes into contact with. Each unit will only get latched onto by one creature maximum.
Damage: 21/24/27/30 per attack
Cooldown: 36/33/30/27 seconds
Duration: 8/12/16/20 seconds
Casting Range 900
• When a beetle latches on a a target, it will remain there until it is killed or the duration expires.
• Beetles are magic immune, but can be killed in 4 attacks.
• Every 1.5 seconds, the beetle will attack its target, dealing damage and reducing the target’s armor by 1 until the beetle is killed or the duration expires.
• Beetles provide 500/500 sight, but will drop off their target if it becomes invisible.
Causes the Nerubian Weaver to move so fast as to become invisible. Any units passed through will take damage. Lasts 4 seconds.
Deals 90/100/110/120 damage
Cooldown: 12/10/8/6 seconds
Occasionally the Nerubian Weaver will send out two swarms, attacking an opponent twice. You must do an ordered attack to activate this.
Cooldown: 6/5/4/2.5 seconds
• Geminate Attack is an Orb Effect.
• The extra attack will never trigger attack effects (orb effects, bash and critical strike).
• Nerubian Weaver needs an attack order for this ability to activate.
• The attack in which this skill procs is considered an Orb Effect Buff Placer, while the bonus attack is considered only an Orb Effect
Warps the Weaver 5 seconds back in time, resetting the HP, Mana and position. Does not affect cooldown, gold or experience.
Cooldown: 60/50/40 seconds
• Removes negative buffs from Nerubian.
Nerubian Weaver Skill Build
Nerubian Weaver Item Build
The recent changes open a new options for Nerubian Weaver Guide. Usually, you only use the Watcher as a ward. But now, the Urna Swarm can silence and gives little damage. I will update this guide as soon as possible. Meanwhile, share your opinion about the new Nerubian Weaver 😉